If you choose a delivery via DPD courier service, before the delivery the courier will inform you via a phone call or SMS.
If you select the delivery to the Omniva parcel terminal, you will receive an SMS with the parcel retrieval information.
If you select the DPD courier service:
- The parcels are delivered only on workdays from 8:00 to 18:00.
- If you confirm the order before 15:00, it will be delivered next workday (in the biggest Lithuanian cities)!
- The courier will inform you via a phone call or SMS before delivering the parcel.
If you choose the Omniva parcel terminal:
- Goods are delivered to the terminals in 1-2 workdays.
- Goods have to be collected within 7 calendar days since the reception of the SMS with the shipment information.
You can change the address by informing the DPD courier, who will contact you on the delivery day, or call the DPD customer service number 8 5 210 6777;
It is not possible to change the address of the parcels that were shipped out to the Omniva parcel terminals.
If the delivery is done by DPD, it can be delayed up to 7 days (the shipment is stored in DPD terminal). For the detailed information please contact the KokoSmile customer service. The undelivered shipment is returned to the Seller.
It is not possible to delay the delivery of the parcels that were shipped out to the Omniva parcel terminals. The shipment is stored in the Omniva terminal for 7 days. A reminder SMS is sent when several days are left until the end of storage. If the shipment is not collected within the storage period, it is returned to the Seller.
If the customer does not collect the shipment within the defined period, it is returned to the Seller. Following a written request of the Seller the client must reimburse all direct losses incurred by the Seller related to the shipment delivery and return to the Seller.
Not collecting shipment without a prior written statement to the Seller is considered an abuse and the Seller may request the reimbursement of transportation costs. The Buyer is no longer allowed to pay in cash and will have to pay any future orders via bank transfer.